Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Little Ranting Never Hurts

I just want to be DONE!!
DONE chem.
DONE living here.
DONE being married.
DONE with getting the short end of the stick.
DONE with being treated like I'm worthless.
DONE. DONE! DONE!!!!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

I want guarantees.
I want to KNOW that all this crap really will be worth it, and worth it long enough to enjoy it.
I want to KNOW that the future holds something a whole heck of a lot better than my past. Because seriously - if this is it? If this is all there is I'm gonna be some pissed off let me tell you!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Debbi said...

"If this is all there is I'm gonna be some pissed off let me tell you!!! "


HAHAHA. Is it insensitive of me to find that a funny statement?!

It's not all there is, no worries. It will be good.

Alison said...

not at all ;) thanks debbi - my one loyal fan - haha

Heather said...

bad day?

Erica said...

I think bad soon to be ex husband is more like it. Way to let it out girl. It's cheaper than therapy.