Friday, February 12, 2010

It Feels Like Goodbye

I'm proud of you :)  You're doing the right thing and I support you in your decision.  And I hope that you're happier and more at peace within yourself too.
That's not to say that I don't miss you a lot.  I'm already missing the little moments, and I know that when the big events of my life that are coming up finally arrive, I will miss not being able to share my happiness with you.
Although I may never fully know what or who I was to you, this is what you meant to me:
I still count you as one on my closest friends, and I will never be able to look back on these life changing moments and not be able to think of you as well.  Your encouragement and belief in me, seeing what I could not, and helping me realize that even though someone thought I wasn't worth the energy and the time, someone else will. 
I suppose I could look back and think that maybe I'm still not, after all, you 'left' too. 
But I don't. 
That's how I know. 
That's how I know that I'm different.  Stronger than before.  Because of your tireless efforts in building me back up, I walk differently (haha, but still the same), I carry myself differently.  You helped me believe in me, as well as helped me to heal my heart.  And so I thank you forever.
Don't forget, I think you're amazing :)  I wish you love and happiness always, and will never forget you.  I really hope that one day our paths will cross again, and I will look forward to catching up over a cup of cider :) 
Hugs to you cutie boy...

No comments: