Friday, October 30, 2009

These Are My Inner Thoughts Alright...

Yeah, I'm a strong woman.
I'm starting to see it sometimes. Not just see, but believe it right to my core.
Sometimes.
And it's in those moments that I know I can do this, this life by myself with my two precious little people in tow.
And then there are the moments where the fear of failing, of trusting again, of rejection are all encompassing and leave me frantic to hang on to someone. But I don't. Partly because there's no one, and partly because I'm afraid to need like that.
What I long for, and once in a while ache for, is someone at the end of the day who I don't have to be strong for, someone who will wrap me up and let me know that I'm safe with them, flaws and all. Someone who will take care of me. Someone who won't break my heart.
Until then, I have no choice but to keep on being strong.

1 comment:

*Photographer Harjot Kaur * said...

I agree be strong and positive :)