Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pulled

I'm feeling like I am constantly being torn.
I want to be good, to choose the right, to live and be an example of a faith-filled woman, one who people marvel at and ask 'how is she able to handle all that is set before her with such grace, such dignity?'.
But seriously? Part of me wants to punch somebody in the face, curse like a sailor, and go for the jugular showing no mercy in an attempt to hurt as bad as I have been hurt.
It's an everyday battle and I'm hardly perfect.  Occasionally the witch in me rears her ugly head.  It's a fact. 
And you know, I'm kinda done apologizing for it. 
Consider yourself warned  :)

2 comments:

Kristen MB said...

Hi!
I recently started following your blog, and I do have to say that your posts are very very addicting!
I can't say that I've experienced all that you've written about, but I can tell you that opening up and allowing your readers into your inner thoughts and feelings; it is very admirable! =)

Take care, and I look forward to future entries. ~kwc~

Kris said...

I totally forgot you had this other blog for a while so I thought I'd peek in and guess what? You wrote EXACTLY what I am feeling lately. If you don't mind I want to literally copy and paste your entry into one of my upcoming posts about how I have been feeling. May I? Honestly, all of my writing lately, trying to get it out of my head and you write everything I couldn't get down on paper! THANK YOU for this. (and it's ok if you DON'T want me to use it too...I won't be offended). HUGS girl!

K.