Sunday, November 1, 2009

Are You Sure You Want To Go There??

Let me get this straight:
You were unfaithful to me for YEARS
You said that you had no desire to work things out
You were impatient, asking me when I was going to finally leave OUR house with our children to move into my parents place so you could have the 3000 sq ft house to yourself
You promised that you would always take care of me financially, which in your mind must mean 12.4% of your annual income to be allotted for spousal support while I go back to school for a few years
You, at the end of all this, still get to walk away with a house in Mexico completely paid for that you can make rental income off of, your classic car, your Harley, a truck and trailer, an intact pension, not to mention the freedom to, ahem, 'see' whoever you want while being free of that suppressive, clingy woman who bore the title of 'your wife' for 11 years
You get this years Halloween, Christmas, and Easter with the children
.........and YOUR the one who is pissed off??
Really??
Yeah, your right, you're really hard done by. Just remember, it's you who chose ALL of this so if you're not happy, that's just too frickin bad. Take your temper tantrums somewhere else.

1 comment:

Bitabit said...

Awww honey I am so sorry. I know you didn't want it to get ugly. I will keep you all in my prayers and you KNOW I am not just saying that... ((((((HUGS)))))